How do you start a guide?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

Are guides not implemented yet or am I just missing where the button is to make them? I can't find the thing anywhere on a games page. Any ideas where to go to add this?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, so I made the proper animal sacrifices, did the chant exactly five times, blew out the candles, mixed the goats blood with the virginal blood, and used it to draw the symbols on each easternly facing wall of the house. Still couldn't get the "Make a Guide" button to appear. Guess it will remain a mystery.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SexyToad

I might be insane but aren't guides gone?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexytoad said:

I might be insane but aren't guides gone?

I can't speak to the first part of that, but no they are supposed to still be there in their own tab. They just changed it up so that we can't make more then one guide per game. It's a massive guide open for all to edit. Sucks, but it's the compromise they had to make instead of removing them since they didn't want to fix the bugs in the old one or some such nonsense. That is of course if there was a dam way to make them. There's a tab for it but no way to start making it.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ok, so I made the proper animal sacrifices, did the chant exactly five times, blew out the candles, mixed the goats blood with the virginal blood, and used it to draw the symbols on each easternly facing wall of the house. Still couldn't get the "Make a Guide" button to appear. Guess it will remain a mystery.

Yeah, but did you cook the baby goat in its own mother's milk and then consume said meat?

See, this is the crucial step.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crusader8463

@mcghee said:

@crusader8463 said:

Yeah, but did you cook the baby goat in its own mother's milk and then consume said meat?

I forgot to milk the mother before killing it for the blood. I had to use powered milk. I didn't think the Chaos lords would care. Now where am I going to find a pregnant goat at this hour?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#7 chaser324  Moderator

This is either a UI bug or the engineers have intentionally disabled guide editing for the time being.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By McGhee

@mcghee said:

@crusader8463 said:

I forgot to milk the mother before killing it for the blood. I had to use powered milk. I didn't think the Chaos lords would care. Now where am I going to find a pregnant goat at this hour?

Craig's List?

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

will look into this. In the meantime, please understand that the site runs off of Cthulu so sacrificing to the Chaos lords may cause a conflict of interest.

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I always thought it was common knowledge that PHP was based on Cthulhu.