#1 Posted by Bollard (6530 posts) -
#2 Edited by PhaedR (6 posts) -

Yup, have the same issue, losing audio sync.

Seems to be the video plays at a slower rate then the audio

edit: Happens on the latest hitman video aswell

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2501 posts) -

All of the Wii U livestream archives seem to have been hit with this. I've been using the HTML5 player for awhile and all vids besides those seem fine.

#4 Posted by AlexW00d (6803 posts) -

It also crashes after like 5 seconds of playing video. Can't wait for the redesign so we get a player than works.

#5 Posted by Canteu (2890 posts) -

If only premium shit was on youtube. Man i love the youtube player. You guys should just copy that.

#6 Posted by randomfella21 (66 posts) -

I'm having the same problem as well. Really unfortunate it makes the videos unwatchable.

#7 Posted by zoozilla (1004 posts) -

I think it has to do with the fact that the videos are 60 frames per second? 60fps seems to work fine with the Streaming and Progressive players, but it causes lag in the HTML5 player for some reason.

#8 Edited by Dunchad (541 posts) -

Glad to see I'm not the only one. HTML5 is the only way I can watch stuff without waiting and letting the buffer build or lowering the quality. I really hope this issue is not present in the new player.

EDIT: So since I always get flak for using IE, recently I've been trying to move over to Chrome. But I just decided to try watching HTML5 videos on IE and they work just fine. No audio sync issues whatsoever. So once again, we prove that IE is the best browser - maybe I should go back to it after all.