I can only log in through login verifcation email links.

jokeonyou2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I was emailing Rorie about this problem before, but I think it might have gotten lost in the shuffle. I am unable to log into my account using what I am sure the password is. I am also unable to change my password, I can get to the change password page, but it won't do anything when I submit the password change. Also, I believe my account name should be daggity, and this error seems to stem from some weirdness with how some of my accounts were combined a long time ago.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Did you accidentally type a new email address into the "change username" field instead of "change email address". I have no idea if that would have anything to do with your probs, just the first thing that came to mind.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah your username is your email currently. Woops.

jokeonyou2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jokeonyou2004

At some point, it was definitely Daggity. I don't know if I can change it myself, however.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

At some point, it was definitely Daggity. I don't know if I can change it myself, however.

how to change your username: hover over your username in the top right of the page, click billing, click change email/password, and there you go. You're a premium user, so you can change your username once. You won't be able to use daggity thought, because it seems like that username is taken (Im guessing thats an old account of yours).

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@jokeonyou2004@gmail.com: Email me again at support at giantbomb and I'll get you sorted. Sorry if I didn't get back to you before; E3 period was pretty busy.

jokeonyou2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I totally understand, thanks!