#1 Edited by gungrave45 (123 posts) -

Whenever I try to edit my lists, specifically to change the order of placement of games on a list, when I click save list it forwards me to a 404 page and does not apply the changes to the list.

#3 Posted by darkmagus517 (74 posts) -

Agreed, I will say though I enjoy the Luchador Stantler image.

#4 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

It's bugged. We'll get to it this week.

#5 Edited by Blackbolt (26 posts) -

Thanks Dave! We really appreciate the work you're doing!

#6 Posted by egg (1455 posts) -

Am I the only one who can't remove items from lists or change the order? I can save/edit lists just fine and there is no 404 error, it's only while editing there are problems. When I click the remove button, nothing happens. All I can do is edit the text, and add more items to the list.

#7 Posted by Suits (245 posts) -

I can't remove entries or move them up and down the list, possibly browser related (Firefox)

#8 Edited by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

Just tried to update my one list. Still broken. Hope for a fix soon. =(

#9 Posted by CelShader (62 posts) -

Seems to be fixed now. Thanks Top Men!

#10 Edited by cxhgrunt (25 posts) -

Saving my lists after re-ordering them now works! (firefox)

Cheers top men!

#11 Edited by BaconGames (3371 posts) -

Seems like I can reorder stuff using the numbers but the buttons are still not working. Hey, I'll take what I can get, thanks Top Men!

#12 Posted by strangeling (1260 posts) -

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I was going to update a list by adding more games to it, but there's no more 'add to list' button on game pages? Am I totally overlooking it? (My first attempt since the site make-over.) Have they removed it temporarily to deal with stability issues, or permanently perhaps (surely not)?

#13 Edited by RookTakesPawn (36 posts) -

Re-ordering lists works now! But when I tried to edit the lists sometime last week, I somehow made three duplicate lists that I can't edit or delete. It just gives me a server error (HTTP Error 500) every time I click on the list.