#1 Posted by Levius (1131 posts) -

I have been trying to change my username for a couple of weeks now on and off, and every time I get the "Woops!" message and it isn't changed. Am I doing something wrong here, or is there any advice you guys can give me.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Rorie (2896 posts) -

I have been trying to change my username for a couple of weeks now on and off, and every time I get the "Woops!" message and it isn't changed. Am I doing something wrong here, or is there any advice you guys can give me.

Thanks.

Hey, can you email me about this at support at giantbomb.com? I can hook this up for you if you let me know which name you want.

Staff
#3 Posted by BradBrains (951 posts) -

Not to hijack this topic but where can you go to change your username now? Been wanting to do this forever

#4 Posted by mosespippy (4178 posts) -

@darkstalker: It's premium members only and you can only do it once.

#5 Posted by BradBrains (951 posts) -

@mosespippy: do you know where specifically to do it or do you just have to contact @rorie or something?

Had to pay for school so wasn't able to get premium set back up again until this week haha

#6 Posted by Levius (1131 posts) -

@rorie: Cool, I have sent an email.

#7 Posted by mosespippy (4178 posts) -

@darkstalker: I think it might have been in the billing settings. I was only a member for one year and I have no intention of changing my name so I never looked for it.