I can't change my user name

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have been trying to change my username for a couple of weeks now on and off, and every time I get the "Woops!" message and it isn't changed. Am I doing something wrong here, or is there any advice you guys can give me.

Thanks.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I have been trying to change my username for a couple of weeks now on and off, and every time I get the "Woops!" message and it isn't changed. Am I doing something wrong here, or is there any advice you guys can give me.

Thanks.

Hey, can you email me about this at support at giantbomb.com? I can hook this up for you if you let me know which name you want.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not to hijack this topic but where can you go to change your username now? Been wanting to do this forever

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@darkstalker: It's premium members only and you can only do it once.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mosespippy: do you know where specifically to do it or do you just have to contact @rorie or something?

Had to pay for school so wasn't able to get premium set back up again until this week haha

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rorie: Cool, I have sent an email.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@darkstalker: I think it might have been in the billing settings. I was only a member for one year and I have no intention of changing my name so I never looked for it.