#1 Edited by Hailinel (22708 posts) -

A few times over the past couple of days (including just a couple of minutes ago), I've seen topics from the Moderator Hangout forum appear in the All Topics forum list. I'm not allowed to enter them (I get a 404 error for the trouble), but then the topics vanish from the list as quickly as they appear.

I shouldn't be seeing this.

#2 Edited by EquitasInvictus (1868 posts) -

Can ghost threads eat?

I'm guessing the forums' framework is breaking apart; there probably should be some type of user permissions regarding whether or not that thread/forum section should be visible to us that's being broken right now. (We probably shouldn't be able to see that thread or forum at all).

EDIT: Okay that statement about the framework breaking apart is an overstatement, it seems they fixed yesterday's weird post error problem that caused a lot of multi-posts.

#3 Posted by Marino (4101 posts) -

@hailinel: They're aware of it. Not sure why it's happening, but it should give a 404 message to anyone clicking on it who's not staff or mods.

Staff
#4 Posted by believer258 (11040 posts) -

So what goes on in the moder...

...nevermind.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (34601 posts) -

So what goes on in the moder...

...nevermind.

I imagine something like this. (Actual clip not provided because TV networks can't never make their videos easy to find.)

#6 Edited by casper_ (882 posts) -

its all "eyes wide shut" in the moderator thread...

#7 Posted by LordAndrew (13982 posts) -

Did this just start happening recently? It was occurring for me for a while, but it was eventually fixed.

#8 Posted by BeachThunder (11264 posts) -

:D Yep, I saw one of these in the wild too; definitely a site to behold.

The best part is, the topic you took a screenshot of is probably discussing the very issue of moderator topics appearing for non-moderators.

#9 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Just saw this, couldn't enter the thread as you said. Using Windows 7 and Google Chrome.

#10 Edited by BeachThunder (11264 posts) -

It's happening again :o

[Image removed by moderator]

#11 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2993 posts) -