BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

This is that same image:

No Caption Provided

For the first image, I chose "my previous uploads" because it's something I uploaded a few days ago. For this second post, I chose "from my desktop", where it seems to not fuck with the image quality of the thumbnail as much.

I don't know which version is intended, but this seems like a thing that should be fixed.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I get that issue as well sometimes. Both the quality dropping and the image being resized. Thought I was hitting some kind of unknown limit.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hassun said:

I get that issue as well sometimes. Both the quality dropping and the image being resized. Thought I was hitting some kind of unknown limit.

I think if you have a clean image (from your desktop) in a post, but if you go back and edit that post in any way (even just the text of the post), it reinserts the image from the site archive ("my previous uploads") instead of the original source image and you end up with the compressed blurry one.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By jslack

@bisonhero: Ya, we have some confirmed issues with regards to editing posts with images going on. Actively working on a ticket related to this, so a fix is on the horizon.