#1 Posted by icytower38 (464 posts) -

icytower38 again popping in with another issue I noticed with image uploads.

I was uploading some images directly to a game page just now and ran in to some glitches:

• Progress bar would finish, restart and finish again. The images would be in my profile but not on the game page, images also got uploaded twice.
  • Some of the images finally uploaded 'properly'. However, while they show up on the game page they do not show up in my image section.

Now I have ran in to the double upload problem before, sometime last week maybe but didn't think anything of it. At that time I also ran in to another problem were I was uploading a group of images and it would only upload a select few out of the bunch. Say I would upload 20 images, it would randomly select 14.

#2 Posted by mrpibb (467 posts) -

@icytower38: you should be able to do only up to 20 images at a time. How big are the images you are u/l'ing?

#3 Edited by Homeslice (571 posts) -

I had the same problem. Images weren't large at all, for the most part. 300x300, let's say.

I am currently experiencing a different problem - an inability to upload any images from a URL. Was trying to add this ad of the Total Carnage arcade cabinet (http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/flyers_video/midway/62173301.jpg) to use as the image for the arcade release, but the bar just moves from left to right, and then nothing happens. The overlay disappears, and I can't find any evidence of an image upload anywhere.

I use Chrome on a MacBook Pro, in case that's helpful.

EDIT: I'm sorry - it appears that particular image I was trying to upload was the problem. It just won't go, but I can upload other images. Sorry about that.