#1 Edited by Winternet (8051 posts) -

The icon on the top right corner, where there should be a number indicating how many unread messages you have is not working properly. I have an unread message, but the number stays in 0. Here's an example:

This probably sorts itself out with time (not really sure), but still it's a bug.

Also, it's totally NOT 6 am where I am at, but I guess that's another thing ;)

#2 Posted by Yummylee (22506 posts) -

Ha, that's new. For most people, including myself, our inbox says we have messages when we actually don't.

#3 Posted by AndrewB (7689 posts) -

@yummylee said:

Ha, that's new. For most people, including myself, our inbox says we have messages when we actually don't.

3 is the new 0 for me.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22506 posts) -

@andrewb said:

@yummylee said:

3 is the new 0 for me.

3 is the new 1 for me!

#5 Posted by lord_canti (1522 posts) -

ive got the reverse of it says i have 4 messages open them there mentions from months ago empty my inbox still says i have 4

#6 Edited by Andorski (5365 posts) -

The inbox counter even broke on me often on the old site.

#7 Edited by kidzombie (103 posts) -

ive got the reverse of it says i have 4 messages open them there mentions from months ago empty my inbox still says i have 4

I got the same issue. Was thinking it was going to fix itself, but I figured to post about it, and I come across others who have a similar issue. Good to know it wasn't just me.

#8 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

I envy your 0 messages. I supposedly have 480.

#9 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

When I click my one of my messages I get a 404 screen, but if I go into my inbox to read it it's completely fine.

#10 Edited by Bollard (5827 posts) -

Also, PMs no longer get pushed to the top when they have been replied to. Which sucks when the link to them gives a 404 in the drop down message thingy.

I had hoped PMs might default to the most recent post in the redesign to, so we didn't have to scroll down and click last page every time, but alas.

#11 Posted by Winternet (8051 posts) -

I had hoped PMs might default to the most recent post in the redesign to, so we didn't have to scroll down and click last page every time, but alas.

This is also a good point.

#12 Posted by Bollard (5827 posts) -

@winternet: Oh sweet, you just made me realise my inbox is stuck at 0 now too :(

#13 Posted by Winternet (8051 posts) -