Interview Dumptruck not working for me.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

Im trying to click play on the interview dumptruck, and its not playing the audio file.

using Firefox esr version 17 as my browser.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not working for me guys, im clicking play on one of the interview dumptrucks and its not playing the audio.

alexisg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By alexisg

@mrfluke: Just that one podcast or are all podcasts dying for you? Wondering if there is something about the ESR version of Firefox which is killing things. Would you have any insight as to what makes your organization's Firefox different?

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrfluke

@alexisg: if i didn't have checked the board i wouldn't have saw your reply. got no notification of your reply in the PM box

just went and tried to click play on the other podcasts and tried clicking on other dumptruck interviews........no luck

but hey if its a case where this issue is very specific to my version of firefox then no worries ill load up chrome to listen to podcasts or just download them then as i know the esr version of firefox is not really a common version that most use.

to your other question though, no i have no clue as to why my version is different,

alexisg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mrfluke said:

@alexisg: if i didn't have checked the board i wouldn't have saw your reply. got no notification of your reply in the PM box

just went and tried to click play on the other podcasts and tried clicking on other dumptruck interviews........no luck

but hey if its a case where this issue is very specific to my version of firefox then no worries ill load up chrome to listen to podcasts or just download them then as i know the esr version of firefox is not really a common version that most use.

to your other question though, no i have no clue as to why my version is different,

Yeah that was my bad. I sent a reply and forgot to put your name on it. Apparently adding your name through the editing of a post later does not not send a notice (which makes sense). I wonder if they disabled flash in that version of FF? When you click on the download MP3 button does the MP3 load up? Yeah these custom builds of browsers for organizations are tough cause they are hard to debug.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrfluke

@alexisg: yep, clicking download mp3 loads the files,

no worries if im the singular case that this happens to though,