#1 Edited by TepidShark (1061 posts) -

My profile says that I have 0 images that I have uploaded (this is not the case). It also seems to load forever.

#2 Posted by LtSquigs (267 posts) -

Looks like your images may have not come over (it loading forever is it failing to load, need to fix that). Ping @mrpibb

#3 Posted by Eirikr (1009 posts) -

I'm also having the same issue!

#4 Posted by onimonkii (2449 posts) -
@ltsquigs said:

Looks like your images may have not come over (it loading forever is it failing to load, need to fix that). Ping @mrpibb

I'm having this issue as well. My "All Images" tag is empty aside from newly uploaded things, some images that were in other galleries/had other tags will show up, but only a certain amount out of a much larger number (I don't have exact counts sorry). Images that were attached to wiki pages are hit or miss this way also, it seems like it's not just limited to profiles/personal galleries.

#5 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

Uhm... can someone tell me how to delete images please? I can't seem to find the option...

#6 Posted by onimonkii (2449 posts) -
@morrow said:

Uhm... can someone tell me how to delete images please? I can't seem to find the option...

edit tags, click the image, remove

#7 Posted by mrpibb (470 posts) -

looking into the image issue... hopefully have info soon.

#8 Posted by LtSquigs (267 posts) -

We know what the issue with this is (The old site only generated the All Images tag on demand, we require it always, so some user galleries did not get all images tags), we will be fixing this soon.

#9 Posted by Bollard (5663 posts) -

It might just be cause I'm on my SurfaceRT, but all the images on my profile are showing up having been resized as squares when I click for the fullsize image.

#10 Posted by Galamoth (91 posts) -

Are we ever getting our images back? It's been awhile now. This is really driving me crazy.