List Editor Problems Sense The Site Relaunch

n0nametaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By n0nametaz

Hi, I've been having a problem with editing some of my longer lists. I have a list titled "Maybe Games", it has 563 games listed on it. When I try to edit it google chrome tells me there was an error loading the page and I cant edit the list. Even when the site is able to load up the list editor it move incredibly slow. I never had this problem before the relaunch of Giantbomb.

Here's what google chrome shows me...

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/n0nametaz/lists/maybe-games/59492/edit. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Avatar image for s0mewh4td4m4ged
S0mewh4tD4m4ged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By S0mewh4tD4m4ged

I have the same issues. If I delete a game and save it works fine. If I rearrange the list or make changes to the text below the game It gives me the same error.

Just tried on Internet Explorer 9
"Problem occured while processing submission."

Wonloong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Having the same issues every time I click to move to a different page.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Those fucking list editor problems! They knew the site was relaunching, and chose the worst possible time to strike!

On a serious note, though, I'm having the same problems. I can edit smaller lists, so maybe the problem is in how the site loads list editors (IE it does so in a way that breaks down with a ton of items)?

n0nametaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@video_game_king: I agree. I think it just depends on how many items are on the list. I think it works fine with shorter lists. I think when there's over 200 I have problems editing them.

n0nametaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s0mewh4td4m4ged: I don't think I can save any change I make to my larger lists.

Avatar image for s0mewh4td4m4ged
S0mewh4tD4m4ged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By S0mewh4tD4m4ged

I can finally make big changes to my lists. Today it works...