This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hadoken101 (759 posts) -

I'm not sure if it's an issue exclusively affecting me but it seems like any of the longer threads (Introduce yourself, Wrestling thread, etc.) on the forums are broken. The last pages show up as earlier pages and no new posts are visible.

#2 Edited by adoggz (2065 posts) -

I think I'm having the same problem. For example when I check the "My Waning Admiration of Giant Bomb" thread most recent post i see is a day old by pinner458 yet the latest post on the list thing is an hour ago by yummylee. I also see that thread as 6 pages long but when I edit the url to be like ... page=7 than I see more recent posts. Something weird be happening.

#3 Posted by SgtSphynx (1362 posts) -

It's not just really long topics, VGKs Katawa Shoulo blog is only displaying the first 35 posts on each page and it only has 2 pages

#4 Posted by Itwongo (1184 posts) -

I'm having the same issue.

#5 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@sgtsphynx said:

It's not just really long topics, VGKs Katawa Shoulo blog is only displaying the first 35 posts on each page and it only has 2 pages

It's worse than that. Looking at that same thread, it seems like the site is rolling back. Before I replied to his post, the earliest posts I could see were from four days ago. According to @rorie, this is because of some third party list spam stuff?

@adoggz:

That reminds me: I think you can sort of get around this by typing one more page in the URL than there actually is (EG you type page=4 if a thread only has 3 pages).

#6 Posted by Rorie (2858 posts) -

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bug-reporting-2/large-quantity-of-posts-disappeared-from-thread-1559205/#1

Staff
#7 Posted by RazielCuts (2952 posts) -

@rorie: But dammit, what about AnimeVice?!

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (14776 posts) -

The wrestling thread may be down but it ain't out brother! Its going to rise from the ashes and put the smack down on anyone trying to get in the way of our dumb wrestling conversations brother!

#9 Edited by Chaser324 (6432 posts) -