May be more of a personal issue.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SideburnGuru

Okay, so to start off, I come from ComicVine. My name on there is SideburnGuru.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/sideburnguru/

That's the profile, all that good stuff. I wanted to login on here in the same account. However, after the fact of this account, I realized I can't. Now I'm stuck on this account, which I didn't even truly register. Infact, when I tried logging in as if it was my Comicvine account, it gave me LOGIN#51DCDD47D278D.

I was going to just register as SideburnGuru, exactly like that because caps bug me, but then it came up as my current name. I didn't put in any email, or anything of the sort. It just kinda logged me on as this. Now I have no idea what to do.

I also, up to making this thread couldn't log out. EDIT: Was able to log out, so I went for trying to register under the name SideburnGuru, but apparently this name blocks it.

Most I could do is ask for a name change now, I'm supposing or just deal with the name as it is. I guess there's a spot to fill in my email, and such. To be honest, all of this could come from my total lack of understanding what to do, which is actually very VERY possible.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@sideburnguru: Sorry, it looks like someone changed your name to what you wanted? Or did you just mean that you wanted the capitalized version of SideburnGuru? I can change that for you if you like.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

@sideburnguru: Sorry, it looks like someone changed your name to what you wanted? Or did you just mean that you wanted the capitalized version of SideburnGuru? I can change that for you if you like.

I prefered the capitalized version of SideburnGuru.

That'd be awesome if you could, I'd really appreciate it! :)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru: OK, can you send this request as an email to support@giantbomb.com so I don't forget?

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SideburnGuru

@rorie: Tried to send it, don't know if it went through or not.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers