Mobile site problem help

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MakoTitan

"Samsung Galaxy S3 here"...I'm not sure if this is a problem others are experiencing or not, but on the side bar, I can't select any of the "drop down" options. For example, if I select "podcasts" I can only go to the main bombcast page and cannot select from any other content. The same for videos and forums. It's REALLY unfortunate. Is there a fix coming? Am I the only one??? Thanks guys.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Clonedzero

Just tried it out on my iPhone 4 and the drop down stuff isn't working for me either.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clonedzero: I hope there is something in the works. This has been this way for a while.

Orexis97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Orexis97

+1

Same thing on my Iphone 5. I try hitting the down arrow symbol for the pull down menu, and I see the address bar in Safari add a '#' symbol at the end of the address (i.e. www.giantbomb.com/#), but nothing happens. Just started happening for me last week.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By rorie

Sorry, yeah, it's been bugged for a while. I'll see if I can ping someone regarding it, though.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@rorie: Can you see if it's possible to make the mobile site work on android tablets. I'm on the new nexus 7, and I get the full site. Though, for some odd reason, when you select "request desktop site" it switches over to the mobile version of the site.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naru_joe93: Where are you seeing the "request desktop site" option?

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By RonGalaxy

@rorie: Im using the stock chrome browser on the nexus 7. You just hit the settings button (the 3 dots on the upper right of the browser) and check the "request desktop site" checkbox on the dropdown menu. Thats the only way to see the mobile version of the site on the nexus 7. It's be much better if it automatically used that version of the site, so you don't have to constantly check and uncheck that option.