My wiki points appear to have been retracted from RE4 page

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I recently got up to heavily expanding the Resident Evil 4 page, accumulated about 3500 points roughly overall, only now I notice it seems to have dropped to '433' for some reason. Fortunately the actual article contributions are still there, as are my own contributions still listed on the page's edit history.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Hm, I seem to be missing a fair chunk of points from Street Fighter V and there are no contributors to Rising Thunder somehow.

EDIT: Seems like points for edits from July were eaten?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yummylee

@starvinggamer said:

there are no contributors to Rising Thunder somehow.

lol... blasted ghost editors! I guess this is a site-wide thing then; musta have something to do with when the site was bombarded with spammers and went down for maintenance.

EDIT: Oh... yeah, you're right. It seems as if points in general have been removed much further back than I expected - from the entirety of July even as you said. Fuck, RE0, too... >=/ Well this is a pain.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

All my Crypt of the Necrodancer points are gone from the wiki page and my profile page too. Those edits were also made in July.

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By wcarle

I took a quick look at this, it looks like there's a problem with the wiki points rollup. Basically meaning all your points are still there they just aren't showing up properly on the rollup page. We had to make the point rollup a separate process because it's really slow and would really slow down the site. Because of this the numbers are sometimes off. We really need to revisit that whole process. Our first priority is getting submissions and moderation working properly in all cases. Luckily we aren't losing wiki points they just aren't getting properly summed up. So once we fix that feature your points will all be back.

@yummylee: Just to prove that your points are still there I looked it up in our DB. You have 3441 points from the RE4 page. We just need to fix the script that generates that points rollup page.

Same goes for @audiobusting and @starvinggamer Your points are all still there, that wiki rollup page just kinda sucks.

No Caption Provided
StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@wcarle: Thanks for the heads up :D

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

@wcarle: thank you for your hard work =)

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yummylee

@wcarle: Ah, that's good to know, and thanks.