No way to set "no rating" in releases

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By StarFoxA

As the title says, for some reason this option is now absent, while it was available just last night. The system now defaults to BBFC: 12. This is inconvenient for games that were released before the inception of a rating system. Also happens when editing an existing release, it auto-fills that filed with BBFC: 12.

Additionally, any word on new regions for releases? With all the new data fields, it seems we've overlooked the desperate need for regions like Korea, Germany, China, Spain, France, etc.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

I also don't like the default region and platform. They should be filled in manually to avoid mistakes. But at least those two won't ruin existing releases like the default rating does.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

I also don't like the default region and platform. They should be filled in manually to avoid mistakes. But at least those two won't ruin existing releases like the default rating does.

Yeah, I already mistakenly set a release for the 3DO, but that's not as big of a deal. A default rating is preventing me from making any release edits right now so that I don't have to work around that.

ltsquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ah this is probably related to a mistake I made, will fix.

ltsquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ok this will be fixed when we push in a bit