#1 Edited by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -

I just noticed it because I follow StarvingGamer, he posted a new blog a week ago, and I just learned about it through the forums. I never got a notification for it. I double checked and I am indeed following him and I have everything checked in my settings.

#2 Posted by Rebel_Scum (712 posts) -

This hasn't been working ever since the redesign. Which is a shame, again many features went missing since then and still haven't been fixed. Would be great if they allowed the community to help out with bugs by making it open source.

#3 Edited by GunstarRed (5189 posts) -

Yep, it has been that way for me for a few weeks.

#4 Posted by UlquioKani (1059 posts) -

Same, I don't get notifications period. I have to check my email.

#5 Edited by Yummylee (21658 posts) -

Notifications always seem to be broken in one way or the other... have been for what feels like forever now.

#6 Edited by AMyggen (3063 posts) -

Yeah, I don't get notifications when a Wiki submission is approved/rejected anymore even when I have it enabled.

#7 Posted by Slag (4402 posts) -

Been that way for me for maybe a month or so now?

#8 Posted by TonicBH (271 posts) -

Adding myself to the "notifications haven't worked in months" pile. Most recent notification is a blog entry from late May. Oddly have the same exact problem at GameSpot.

I wonder why the notifications are broken on both sites.

#9 Posted by AndrewB (7620 posts) -

The only ones I get are when someone replies to me in a thread. I stopped getting blog posts, etc.

#10 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6198 posts) -

This has definitely led to me not wanting to write more blogs, and it puts a damper on a great community. Hope it gets a permanent fix soon.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by Laika (108 posts) -

This has definitely led to me not wanting to write more blogs, and it puts a damper on a great community. Hope it gets a permanent fix soon.

We're definitely aware of it and it's being worked on. Apologies.

Staff
#12 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6198 posts) -

@laika: Glad to hear it. You folks do awesome work. Keep it up.

Moderator Online
#13 Posted by Slag (4402 posts) -

Just wanted to note, that notifications seem to be working again for me on blogs and lists (dunno about reviews yet), using Chrome

Thanks for the fix!