Paying for premium, no premium.

zxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So up till 2 or so weeks ago, I was enjoying the benefits of premium. Now it tells me I need to upgrade my account? My most recent bank statement clearly shows the most recent charge in April.

I already sent an email to support on Monday, but haven't heard back still. Now that another Unprofessional Friday is upon me, I figured I would throw up a bug report to get things moving along.

PS - Of note is the fact that I dont know WHICH account has Premium. I thought it was this account, but I know I have 2 because of when the site was updating I couldn't access one of them for over a week, so I made a new one. But I can't even access that other account anymore, still, and if I try to reset password I get a goofy error about being required to sign in at least once.

Blah. Help, please?

zxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zxero

Anyone? Anyone?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
Sogeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Sogeman
zxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zxero

Already emailed support, but don't see anywhere to submit support tickets. Am I blind or did you just mean emailing support too?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6 chaser324  Moderator
idBloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Last payment in our records and our third-party records : 02/21/2013 09:48:11 AM PST

We didn't bill you in April otherwise in case both systems don't show the transaction can you send me by PM the transaction name on your statement?

Now, I just need to figure out why it didn't bill you this month. If you are still interested in the premium I'd advise to resubscribe. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Avatar image for chrono_defying_ninja
Chrono_Defying_Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey @zxero,

@zxero said:

PS - Of note is the fact that I dont know WHICH account has Premium. I thought it was this account, but I know I have 2 because of when the site was updating I couldn't access one of them for over a week, so I made a new one. But I can't even access that other account anymore, still, and if I try to reset password I get a goofy error about being required to sign in at least once.

If I am seeing correctly, what you should be asking to do is get your password for your other account forcibly reset and one your posting with now deleted.
I would suggest actually stating the user ID of your old account in your PM to support or @idbloc would help locating your billing.

It would be better coming from yourself, however it does seem obvious to me that you pay monthly, have a silver membership on your other account and the account has a similar name to the one you have now.

Hope that helps.

idBloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ehhhhh I missed the second part of your message for some reasons. Can you send me by PM the name of the other account and its email?

zxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zxero

Sorry I'm just now getting back on here, just left work. Tons of responses, thanks guys! I'll PM you with my email and other account name now.