Platform Designations on Release Schedule Not Accurate

constantk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are several instances on the release schedule of a game being listed for fewer platforms than are actually scheduled to be available or listed in the wiki. I'm wondering where the platform data is pulled from for the release schedule and why it seems to be so often inaccurate.

As a practical example, my only console is an Xbox One so looking at the release schedule often results in me being bummed that a given game is coming only to PS4. Unfortunately that information is also often incorrect and I find that the game is/was released on Xbox One but it wasn't listed as a platform in the release schedule (current/recent examples: Gone Home, Rebel Galaxy, The Banner Saga). I'm sure this happens for other platforms as well, but I've only noticed it because of my specific situation.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@constantk: Since the data is provided via our community wiki, you can go and add releases for games to update the information. We rely on cool users like you.

constantk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok. Just curious. I haven't found what I would consider a reliable release schedule for Xbox One games, particularly ID@Xbox games and other downloadable/indie/small time games. Perhaps none exist. I'll do what I can to update the wiki. I've enjoyed the site for years, it's the least I can do to try to repay everyone here, both community and staff. Thanks for the quick response.