Plex Channel doesn't work on my phone and tablet

Rodrigo_AA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

I'm can't make the Giant Bomb Plex Channel work on my android phone and my Kindle Fire, but it works fine on my windows 10 PC and my Sony and Samsung tvs. I can watch the normal and premium content on the working devices but on my phone and table I just get the error video.

Thanks for any help.

Rodrigo_AA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rodrigo_AA

@amyggen:

Hi thanks for the link. I took a look at it but I didn't find any specific information that could help with my problem. Most people complain when Plex is broken in all devices, my is weird, works on tvs, pc but not in my phone and tablet.

They stopped support to Android 3.0 but my phone is a Moto X 2nd generation running Android 6.0. And plex works fine to other sutff on my phone, its just the Giant Bomb Channel.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@amyggen:

Hi thanks for the link. I took a look at it but I didn't find any specific information that could help with my problem. Most people complain when Plex is broken in all devices, my is weird, works on tvs, pc but not in my phone and tablet.

They stopped support to Android 3.0 but my phone is a Moto X 2nd generation running Android 6.0. And plex works fine to other sutff on my phone, its just the Giant Bomb Channel.

Try asking edgework in that thread. He`s the engineer in charge of this.