#1 Posted by The_Nubster (2047 posts) -

The progress bar doesn't line up with the buffered audio while the podcast is playing. Also, the seek timer seems out of place? I don't know if that's by design or not.

i'm using Chrome, Windows 7 64-bit.

#2 Edited by Damodar (1302 posts) -

I'm having the same problem. Also, when using the white theme, the elapsed time, total time and seek time text is all a dark grey that makes it pretty indistinguishable on the player.

Chrome Version 32.0.1700.107 m, Windows 8 64-bit

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Also Jeff sounds like Vinny? I restarted the podcast again but still getting the same audio glitch?

#4 Posted by fetterdave (49 posts) -

Same issue here, just like Damodar: I couldn't even see the time display.

Chrome, Windows 7.

#5 Edited by alexisg (379 posts) -

Oh geezus my tape deck!!! I think some merging from the new video player bonked some of the styles. Working on it.....

Staff
#6 Posted by Juno (42 posts) -

Came to post and saw @alexisg has already replied as I was typing... Can confirm this is happening in Chrome Version 32.0.1700.107 m and IE 11.0.9600.16476

#7 Edited by mooncake (155 posts) -

Does anyone have problems with the actual playback itself? When I pause the podcast and then play it again, it would start about 10-15 minutes before when I paused. Also when this happens, the time stamp of the podcast remains at the original position, despite it actually playing the previous 10-15 minutes, and continues from there.

#8 Posted by AMyggen (2546 posts) -

@mooncake: I don't have this problem, for what it's worth. What browser are you using?

#9 Edited by mooncake (155 posts) -

@amyggen: Chrome, on Windows 7 64 bit as well

#10 Posted by periahdark (113 posts) -

I'm also having this issue in addition to another one. The audio player doesn't actually play any audio. It'll show the progress bar and the time/duration, but I can't hear anything. Double checked to make sure the volume on my machine and on the player was up to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

I'm using Safari 7.0.1 and OS X 10.9.1. The player works in Chrome though (beside the progress bar alignment thing).