Premium Status snuck off?

cabbagered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was once great, but now am dust and shame. I logged in and out. I furrowed my brow! What more must I do?

Unless, of course, my account time expired naturally and I'm confusing my dates in which case I'll just see myself out.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By jslack

@cabbagered: Hey there,

It looks like you have no recent subscriptions (in the last year). There is a sale on now if you'd like to sign up!

If you feel as if you *were* billed, and there's an error, please send that payment information over, and I can look manually at all older billing records.

cabbagered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What on Earth... I've been logging as premium ever since I paid two years ago but it looks like a second year was never paid. That means that I either paid in some odd way that I can't track (namely a Visa gift card or similar) or the website has just continued to let me log in as a premium member until yesterday in error. Or I'm crazy, obviously.

My potentially-imaginary account status would have been up soon anyway and I've spent upwards of $30 on numerous occasions so it is no biggy on my end. However, the two most likely scenarios mean that something went wrong on your end so maybe file this under "User error that might actually be a thing." Or, again, I'm crazy.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By jslack

@cabbagered: You probably received an email about access getting cut off, check spam. It's our bad, but you got to enjoy some free premium :)

I can absolutely assure you though, that we didn't take your money (at least in the last 12 months).