#1 Posted by Hailinel (23705 posts) -

A moderator recently corrected the spelling of the Deirdre page, but when I try to find it using the search function, it doesn't come up. It doesn't seem that the new name is registering in the search.

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

How long ago did the mod change it exactly?

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (35851 posts) -

I'd ask if I should add Deirdre Chalphy under the Real Name field, but even with my Fire Emblem expertise, I don't know how marriage customs work in the land of Jugdral.

But going on what @sexytoad said, I'm assuming a mod changed it during the dead period and didn't realize it.

#4 Edited by Hailinel (23705 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

How long ago did the mod change it exactly?

Within the last day or so.

I'd ask if I should add Deirdre Chalphy under the Real Name field, but even with my Fire Emblem expertise, I don't know how marriage customs work in the land of Jugdral.

But going on what @sexytoad said, I'm assuming a mod changed it during the dead period and didn't realize it.

Is Chalphy even the official localization of that name?

#5 Edited by Video_Game_King (35851 posts) -
#6 Posted by Hailinel (23705 posts) -
#7 Edited by Video_Game_King (35851 posts) -

@hailinel:

Probably something like Princess Deirdre Velthomer or Empress Deirdre Velthomer, if I were to guess.

And why are you hiding that behind spoilers when we both know that only, like, four people on the site have even played the game :P?

#8 Posted by Hailinel (23705 posts) -

@hailinel:

Probably something like Princess Deirdre Velthomer or Empress Deirdre Velthomer, if I were to guess.

And why are you hiding that behind spoilers when we both know that only, like, four people on the site have even played the game :P?

There's always the off-chance someone playing Awakening might have their interest in Genealogy of the Holy War sparked by the DLC.

#9 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

@hailinel said:

A moderator recently corrected the spelling of the Deirdre page, but when I try to find it using the search function, it doesn't come up. It doesn't seem that the new name is registering in the search.

Noted and bugged. Thanks.

#10 Posted by Hailinel (23705 posts) -