Resume Video Feature

tandar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hello,

I recently started paying to be a "premium" member of this site. Have listened to the podcasts for years and browsed the site as well. I am trying to figure out if the Resume Video From Last Playback feature is still not ready, or if there's something going on with a certain setting I need to be on for it to work?

Videos are always starting at the beginning. I have tried to pause the video for a little while before I close the page to see if it has to sync up and save itself and when I re-open the video it just starts over. I'm using Chrome on Win7 64bit with no adblockers. I've made a topic about this before and never really got an answer.

This feature would be so much nicer than having to find the place I was last at manually... can someone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It does not work for me. I accidentally close a QL tab and when i re watch the video it says it will resume from the last position of the video i watched yet it starts at the beginning every time.

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Which player are you using? The resume feature does work for me but only with the HTML5 player. Windows 7 Home Premium 64 and Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m.

tandar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have switched between Streaming and Progressive.

I have never used HTML5, will give that a shot next!

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I believe it only works on HTML5, Streaming and Progressive don't. There's no options for it, it'll just work if you switch to HTML5.

tandar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, HTML5 worked! I can't beleive I never bothered to try it :(

Thanks everyone!