#1 Edited by kortex (444 posts) -

Hi,

anyone else from europe (Germany) having problems watching videos? They all start pretty ok, but then the connection starts to slow down so much that the video stops, even on medium quality settings. I cant download the files either, because the download will straight up fail after a few minutes. All this started on sunday, i think.

#2 Edited by kortex (444 posts) -

I just realized that it's only the premium videos (breaking brad: Völgarr - parts 1-4). Weird

#3 Posted by Rorie (2912 posts) -

@kortex: Is it just the Volgarr videos? I don't know that there's anything specifically odd about those files. If the downloads continue to fail, you might want to try a download manager like jdownloader that'll let you resume downloads if they fail in the middle of them.

Staff
#6 Posted by RubberFactory (288 posts) -

I'm having the same issue, but I'm here in the states. I can't watch any videos premium videos because they don't have the YouTube option and all the other options only work about 10 minutes before it gets stuttery and stops altogether.

#7 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1573 posts) -

Having this exact same issue as well. Having to refresh the latest episode of UPF every 3-5 minutes just to watch it, as it completely stops all the time.

#8 Posted by Sammo21 (3276 posts) -

Are you guys watching on mobile or PC?

#9 Edited by RubberFactory (288 posts) -
#10 Posted by RawknRo11a (564 posts) -

having this same issue watching the episodes of load our last souls. from the states here as well...

#11 Posted by Rorie (2912 posts) -

When the new video player rolls out, we'll file bugs for everything involved with it. Hopefully within the next day or two.

Staff