Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By paulunga

This is what the site looks like to me in Firefox:

No Caption Provided

This is the chat but any other page looks the same. I use stuff like ghostery and adblock but have them turned off for GB and never had this problem until today even though I changed absolutely nothing about my browser. I already tried clearing my cache/cookies/etc. and using an Incognito window, same result. The site looks fine in Chrome.

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm on Firefox 39.0 in Windows 7 64-bit and I'm not seeing these problems. It looks like some kind of loading error, as no stylesheet is loading.

paulunga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcin: Right, I'm also using Firefox 39.0 in Windows 7 64-bit. I literally changed nothing on my computer since yesterday when the site still looked normal.

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only active extension I have is LastPass. Are you sure all of your plugins are disabled? Are you having bandwidth issues otherwise?

paulunga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By paulunga

Yup, turned off all plugins and it still doesn't work. No bandwidth problems whatsoever, every other site works fine, videos load, downloads are fast. According to speedtest.net by download speed is slightly above 50 Mb/s and upload's around 5 Mb/s.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#6 fisk0  Moderator

this isn't happening for me either, but I know Firefox has an option to disable CSS stuff fromwebsites, and to me it looks like that's happening on the screenshot. Try CTRL-G or accessing Firefox's menus (hidden by default, but accessible by pressing ALT or right clicking the title bar) and make sure it's set to not force user defined colors and fonts.

Avanzato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's the problem I was having it's Firefox blocking some content it has decided is unsafe. Click on the icon to the left the address bar and see what it says.

diskos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By diskos

I had the same problem and figured it out. CDN change that started 403 blocking requests to the style sheet that do not have a referer header.

Set network.http.sendRefererHeader to 2 (reset) and site began loading correctly again.

paulunga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@diskos: Why would anyone have that turned off? Yeah, not having a valid referrer is going to break the site from now on.

diskos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By diskos

I had it set to 1 which sends the referer header only for the content using the domain you are visiting but the style sheet is now hosted on a cbsi domain.

It's depressing what third parties can do with them.