Site Security signature certificate errors?

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OurSin_360

Was thinking about upgrading today, but i noticed that firefox is giving me the gray exclamation mark instead of the green lock. Opened up the site in IE and it said it blocked the site from displaying content with security errors.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rorie

@oursin_360: Sorry for the trouble; I opened up a bug for the engineers to look into this. The Paypal membership on our store looks fine if you'd prefer to use that option (it'll accept a credit card in addition to Paypal; we just haven't changed the name of it yet).

http://store.giantbomb.com/products/paypal-yearly-membership

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie Hey i finally got around to buying a membership using this method, but how exactly do i get the account upgrade? I only have an email about the t-shirt but nothing about the actual account. Thanks in advance

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hey i finally got around to buying a membership using this method, but how exactly do i get the account upgrade? I only have an email about the t-shirt but nothing about the actual account. Thanks in advance

They manually hook it up, takes about a day.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OurSin_360

Yeah, thanks everything is working fine now.

FYI the original issue is still happening though, the site security when purchasing the normal way still displays security errors