#1 Posted by TigerClaw (76 posts) -

For some reason, Your account does not stay logged in when going to the site, it shows you logged off and you have to log in again each time when time passes.

Using Firefox btw, Haven't tried with the other browsers.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Chrome as well. And mobile site.

#3 Posted by TigerClaw (76 posts) -

ok so i'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

#4 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

True for me as well. On Chrome, mobile. (On my Wii U as well for what it's worth)

#5 Edited by Poppduder (460 posts) -

Strange. I'm having the problem with the current Firefox on my PC. Not terribly inconvenient, but worth noting.

#6 Edited by Sackmanjones (4688 posts) -

For chrome and my IPad it only happens once in awhile. The mobile site however always logs me out. Pretty annoying but not a huge problem

#7 Edited by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

It's always done this for me on chrome, old sites and new. Every 2 to 3 weeks, or so it seems never really took note of how long it goes between logouts, I get logged out only on this site. Never been bothered by it really.

#8 Posted by Winternet (8014 posts) -

You won't stay logged in.

Seriously, this happened to me too. Also, I'm writing in black and I hate it.

#9 Edited by Demoskinos (14778 posts) -

Same been continually logged out today. I'm assuming this might be a result of the insanity that took last night? @rchen @idbloc @alexisg @ltsquigs ?

#10 Posted by LibrorumProhibitorum (346 posts) -

It's also happening to me.

#11 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

I was just about to ask this too...

Same as everyone else is saying. I use Chrome and I keep getting logged out.

#12 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

JUST happened again. Not 4 mins ago.

#13 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1085 posts) -

Also having an issue of being logged out. Chrome on win 7.

#14 Posted by FinalDasa (1616 posts) -
#15 Posted by SomberOwl (656 posts) -

Also having this issue on latest Chrome

#16 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (1029 posts) -

Yeah i just made a post and it logged me out right after, and has logged me out a few other times thru-out the day. Would be nice to know if this is a bug or something to do with last night.

#17 Edited by Morningstar (2150 posts) -

Same here.

#18 Posted by Fattony12000 (7310 posts) -

Happened to me two minutes ago, and I also get this shitty formatting happening too. Latest stable version of Chrome + Windows 7.

#19 Posted by Ben_H (3344 posts) -

This is intentional. Chaser just said as much in the thread about recent security problems.

#20 Posted by alternate (2697 posts) -

They will have done something with the cookies while they work out how they got breached.

#21 Edited by Demoskinos (14778 posts) -

@fattony12000: Yeah that black text stuff has been happening to me off and on the last few days as well. Kind of annoying.

#22 Edited by huss (52 posts) -

Most likely doing site-wide logout of all users due to the recent security issues (ensures hacker/account stealer gets logged out as well).

#23 Posted by Milkman (16682 posts) -

Throwing my hat into the "me too" pile.

#24 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Was there a Daily Dota today?

#25 Posted by ajamafalous (11963 posts) -

Was gonna throw in 'me too' but I guess it's intentional for now after reading Rorie's thread.

#26 Posted by LtSquigs (265 posts) -

Yeah this was the result of some craziness, should be all good now though.

#27 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@ltsquigs: That's what people said last time, and then it happened again.
They're everywhere.. waiting.. in the walls.
You can't see them but you can hear them.. whispering, laughing.. just waiting for the next opening and BAM! .. they get us again.

#28 Edited by ShockD (2401 posts) -

Same here. Firefox 20.

#30 Posted by myketuna (1679 posts) -

Good work everyone for making a thread about this. Saved me the trouble and I got my question answered. Hope everything works out with that security thing.

#31 Edited by IrrelevantJohn (1062 posts) -

Hopefully this gets fixed. I have this problem with FF and Chrome.

#32 Posted by mrpibb (470 posts) -

are you all still seeing login issues? You should have been logged out once if you haven't checked the site since around 12pm PST.

#33 Posted by TigerClaw (76 posts) -

And its still happening, I haven't been on the site for a few hours and it showed me logged off.

#34 Posted by gogosox82 (424 posts) -

happened to me to today. Came to the site three times today and every time it said i was logged out and had to log back in.

#35 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Again it happened Mobile site this time waiting for Chinese food.

#37 Posted by tavistavistavis (38 posts) -

Just happened to me for the first time, using chrome

#38 Posted by LibrorumProhibitorum (346 posts) -

The live chat says I'm not logged in when I am actually logged in. Is this just a default message because of that hack thing?

#39 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

The live chat says I'm not logged in when I am actually logged in. Is this just a default message because of that hack thing?

I'm assuming so. My guess is they're not risking chat until they fix the issue.

#40 Posted by EuanDewar (4899 posts) -

sameeee

#41 Edited by Monkeyman04 (1085 posts) -

@euandewar said:

@librorumprohibitorum said:

sameeee

ditto here.

edit: This worked for me. Logged out and back in again and then closed all chrome tabs and reloaded the chat and I am in.

#42 Edited by LibrorumProhibitorum (346 posts) -

Chat works on FireFox, but not Chrome.

#43 Edited by mrpibb (470 posts) -

hey dudes

Please make sure you close your browser and relog again. We did a series of session clears and it's possible that you're in a middle state (had the same issue w/ chat and a relog fixed that).

#44 Posted by LibrorumProhibitorum (346 posts) -

Hey it worked! Thanks Pibb and Monkeyman.