#1 Posted by DeF (4851 posts) -

I've been wondering where the trash bin is that lets us delete images from galleries but I can't find anything.

The image gallery UI is pretty cumbersome in general, I find.

Say you have a link like this http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2436633/ ...why then does it not let you return to the source gallery or display an edit tag button or anything that let's you edit something related to this image?

Cheers!

#2 Edited by Demoskinos (14733 posts) -

@def: Go to your gallery. Click "Edit Tags" click your desired image to delete then hit "remove"

#3 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@def said:

The image gallery UI is pretty cumbersome in general, I find.

Oh hell yes, it is. What happened to editing multiple captions in one session?

#4 Edited by DeF (4851 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

@def: Go to your gallery. Click "Edit Tags" click your desired image to delete then hit "remove"

See above. There is no "remove" anywhere. Or maybe I am blind after all?!

edit: there's also no remove button on pages I have more than 1000 points on.

#5 Edited by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

It's that way for me too. You can delete images off your profile, but they will remain on whatever page you posted them to and you can't delete them from there.

#6 Edited by Demoskinos (14733 posts) -

@def: That is weird....cause right by the "save" button I totally have a delete button.

#7 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

@demoskinos: You are on your profile. The wiki won't let you delete images on the new site.

#8 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

@demoskinos: You are on your profile. The wiki won't let you delete images on the new site.

It's a UI bug. We'll get this fixed in the next week.

#9 Edited by Demoskinos (14733 posts) -

Ah, okay I must have misunderstood his initial question.