Some of my forum posts don't seem to be showing up.

Slaps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Slaps2

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/so-what-arena-shooters-are-you-playing-if-any-1765801/?page=1#js-message-9

^^^I just posted a message here. I hit submit and it appears as though it's been added to the thread, but then if I refresh the page I can no longer see it. The general discussion page seems to show the thread's post-count going up, but still I can't see the post itself. I've submitted it I think three times now, and it's told me I've posted too many times in a row, which would be a reasonable complaint if any of my posts had shown up at all.

I posted again in a different thread and that post went through with no problem. It might be notable to point out that this second post was considerably shorter in length.

This also is not the first time this happen. Recently a few other threads have also apparently conspired to hide my posts.

Edit: Finally got to view those posts after logging out and back in. Three were posted but I deleted two. This would be pretty damn annoying if I have to do this every time.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By jslack

@slaps2: It's not something you have to do every time. Sounds like you encountered a bug. Taking a look at your account.