#1 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -
#2 Posted by Rorie (2530 posts) -

It looks like it wasn't associated with a platform. Think I fixed it, though. Thanks for the note!

Staff
#3 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -
@rorie said:

It looks like it wasn't associated with a platform. Think I fixed it, though. Thanks for the note!

Wow cool that you're back on Giant bomb, man. I'm not yet sure what you do apart from sitting in the back during TNT but I guess it just sucked that Jeff didn't hire you earlier. I guess with stuff like Alex not even being in the office, just writing an irrelevant review now and then, it sucked extra hard to be left out there for a while but at least you're back.

#4 Posted by Rorie (2530 posts) -

@rorie said:

Wow cool that you're back on Giant bomb, man. I'm not yet sure what you do apart from sitting in the back during TNT but I guess it just sucked that Jeff didn't hire you earlier. I guess with stuff like Alex not even being in the office, just writing an irrelevant review now and then, it sucked extra hard to be left out there for a while but at least you're back.

Hah, it wasn't a big deal! I took an eight-month vacation, and honestly I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Staff
#5 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -
@rorie said:

@grissefar said:
@rorie said:

Hah, it wasn't a big deal! I took an eight-month vacation, and honestly I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Yeah man sometimes it can be really pleasant to just be able to dive deep into Dark Souls, WoW, JRPGs and such, and perhaps go outside and enjoy life, especially since you really killed your ass working on Screened solo there the last months. So I guess it was really well deserved, man.