#1 Posted by ddaydj (13 posts) -

Videos from this morning are not showing up in my subscriber RSS feeds in iTunes. I looked at the feed in a browser and it looked like there were no entries at all, though that might be intentional because of how authorization works. Bombcast and news feeds are working fine.

#2 Posted by Rorie (2853 posts) -

Hmm, anyone else seeing this issue?

Staff
#3 Posted by Stimpack (840 posts) -
#4 Posted by pmm217 (34 posts) -

Saw the same thing last night. Video feeds in iTunes showed no entries. Bombcast feed still works.

#5 Posted by LAR (42 posts) -

I'm getting the same in DoggCatcher. It may be related to the certificate on the authentication server expiring recently.

#6 Edited by Demoskinos (14733 posts) -

Not sure about videos as I only use RSS for podcasts but I'm getting updates on the premium movie podcast via feedly.

#7 Posted by Krushr (54 posts) -

Just tried to view a video feed and it has no entries in it

#8 Posted by mrpibb (469 posts) -
Staff
#9 Posted by ddaydj (13 posts) -

Looking at it closer, it looks like the All Videos feed is working, but the individual video feeds are empty. Seems to apply to HD, SD and mobile feeds.

#10 Posted by frobie (120 posts) -

Looking into it.

Staff
#11 Posted by Stimpack (840 posts) -
#12 Posted by Forcen (1810 posts) -

I had some problems with the premium rss feeds that got solved by changing to a shorter password without lots of weird symbols. That was back in when the new site launched.

#13 Posted by CameraGuyKurt (30 posts) -

I've had an issue where iTunes will ask me for my Giant Bomb password every couple of days... but once I punch my password in the videos show up with no problem.

#14 Posted by Lurg (8 posts) -

@cameraguykurt: Glad I'm not the only one having that problem. Rorie had me post a topic about it a couple weeks back and I didn't really get any responses and thought it was on my end. If you figure out a way to fix that let me know, it's been going on for a couple months for me.

#15 Edited by JNaut (4 posts) -

I'm just now having the same issue with Downcast on the iPad. I am subscribed to two feeds: Videos [hd] and Quick Looks [hd]. The Videos feed has been updating, but there have been no additions to the Quick Looks feed since Friday (despite there having been several new Quick Looks posted).

#16 Posted by unshaven (4 posts) -

Having the same problem with Downcast on the iPad as well.

#17 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

Yeah, none of my feeds are working

#18 Posted by hollitz (1496 posts) -

Not working for me either. Unsubscribed and resubbed and still nothing.

Using standard ass Itunes.

#19 Edited by SonicFire (821 posts) -

Yeah, checked again, unsubscribed and re-subscribed and the feeds are totally dead; I can't even load past episodes.

I'm using iTunes

#20 Posted by JdFalcon04 (3 posts) -

FWIW, same problem exists when viewing the feeds in Firefox and when refreshing the feeds in Miro.

#21 Edited by Lurg (8 posts) -

I'm using iTunes, and haven't gotten anything new showing since Tuesday. The last quick look that I see is Van Helsing, everything since then doesn't show up in my feed.

#22 Posted by mrpibb (469 posts) -

putting in a fix asap

Staff
#23 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

Any word on when this will be fixed?

#24 Posted by NHLmaniac (112 posts) -

Missing episodes from the last few days just popped up for me in iTunes. Looks like its fixed.

#25 Posted by frobie (120 posts) -

Just pushed a fix. Can everyone check their feeds? Thanks.

Staff
#26 Edited by ddaydj (13 posts) -

Looks like its working, I'm pulling stuff from Quick Looks HD and Features HD with no issues. Thanks!

#27 Posted by JdFalcon04 (3 posts) -

Now THAT's customer service. You guys rock!

#28 Posted by hollitz (1496 posts) -

Working for me again! Thanks.

#29 Posted by LAR (42 posts) -

Looks good here, thanks.

#30 Posted by kylealanr (11 posts) -

Has anyone figured out how to get Feedly to recognize any Giant Bomb RSS feed?