Text-editing bar likes to wander

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I'm not totally sure, but this seems to happen when I scroll down past a bunch of comments on a video, and get closer to the text box on the bottom. I've never had it happen on the wiki or the forums or the homepage.

Firefox 18.0.2, Windows 7.

No Caption Provided

I blacked out my favourites toolbar, but yeah, the text-editing bar will suddenly jump up to the top of the page. This seems to happen sometimes at a certain point when I'm scrolling down through a full page of video comments. If I scroll back up the page, it disappears at that same point (presumably reattaching itself back to the text box below).

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Yep, I've noticed that sometimes happens to me too. Its entirely random too I'm not seeing a particular causality to it.

CaptainCoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Yup noticed that too. Happened on the fifth page here: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/you-won-t-have-john-riccitiello-to-kick-around-any/1100-4607/

It shows up half way down.

Windows 8 Enterprise, Chrome 25.0.1364.172 m

PD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

Running Safari 6 and OS X 10.8 here and it's happening as well. Haven't had it happen to me on video pages but it has happened in the forums.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Happens to me on this page when i open the spoiler link and scroll down some.

Firefox 19.0.2 on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b8656eaf424
deactivated-64b8656eaf424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I could be entirely off-base, but it seems like it happens with pages that have more than 5 (or so) pages of comments, and triggers when you use the pagination links.