The "Popular on Giant Bomb" feature has stopped working

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I assume it's stopped working because it hasn't updated with either the Xenoblade or Just Cause Quick Look, and both of those would've for sure cracked that list by now. I'm talking about the list you can find here, for example.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TravisRex

@amyggen: that link takes me to latest stories. If that's what you're referring to, xeno and just cause were on that list for me. Also. If you looked at those, they drop below stuff you haven't watched. Maybe you're just not aware of that feature?

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travisrex: I'm referring to the list on the right side of the screen (which can be found when you click on whatever news story or podcast):

No Caption Provided

It consists of the ten most popular items (video, article, podcast, whatever) on the site. That hasn't updated with either the Just Cause or Xenoblade QL for me, which makes me think it has stopped updating. Does that menu show either of those for you? Might be a caching issue for me or something like that.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I know what you're talking about. I'm on my phone so it doesn't show that stuff. I'll look at it when I get home, sorry.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I know what you're talking about. I'm on my phone so it doesn't show that stuff. I'll look at it when I get home, sorry.

No problem! Yeah, that stuff doesn't show up on phones.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know its a little late now probably, but i do see just cause 3 near the bottom of the popular list. I think maybe it takes people a while to watch the newer videos.

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, when are they going to do something with the "User Community Showcase" menu that has years-old stuff still on it?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By AlexW00d

It's ok the forums on the homepage has been on and off broken for months now. It'll get stuck on a snapshot of threads for hours at a time, currently they're all from 3 hours ago, stuck in the same place on my phone too. Just used to things not working these days.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know its a little late now probably, but i do see just cause 3 near the bottom of the popular list. I think maybe it takes people a while to watch the newer videos.

That's the EX video. The normal JC3 QL and the Xenoblade QL still hasn't updated there, so I'm gonna assume it's broken!

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@alexw00d: Hey man, I'm working on fixing it. Unfortunately, it's not always simple, and there are bigger projects in the work that take most of the priority. I hope to have it fixed soon. I read every single bug reporting thread, so the issues are not going unnoticed.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6