#1 Edited by pyrodactyl (2341 posts) -

The site looks like this for me at the moment

if you don't get the image it's because there is no more graphics on the site. Just white background and weird buttons

EDIT: it kinda came back after I refreshed 10 times. The text in this field is black so that's wrong but the rest of the site works

#2 Edited by pyrodactyl (2341 posts) -

The site is completly unusable. I'm on chrome by the way and every other site on the internet works fine

#3 Edited by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -

You posted this thread, didn't you?

#4 Posted by Village_Guy (2660 posts) -

Site works fine for me, I haven't experienced any issues with it at all. Maybe something on your side?

#5 Edited by pyrodactyl (2341 posts) -

yeah but I posted it through this

#6 Edited by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

@metalgearsunny said:

yeah but I posted it through this

Try clearing your Chrome cache.

#7 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Have you tried disabling your extensions to see if one of them is causing it?

#8 Posted by VoshiNova (1749 posts) -

The sites been unstable for me as well in the last couple weeks. I also had a random ban placed on my account.

#9 Edited by believer258 (12176 posts) -

I had the black-text-on-dark-gray-field problem. I finally gave up and switched to the blinding white site.

#10 Posted by pyrodactyl (2341 posts) -

I had the black-text-on-dark-gray-field problem. I finally gave up and switched to the blinding white site.

What did you do you monster!

#11 Edited by Twisted (253 posts) -

I've got the same problem, all the styling is gone, it's just text, images and hyperlinks. Using Chrome as well.

Edit: Clearing the cache worked. Thank you @zero_

#12 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

@voshinova said:

The sites been unstable for me as well in the last couple weeks. I also had a random ban placed on my account.

That was a technical issue we had, we stuck a thread to the forums about it. Sorry for any inconvenience, but we know what that was and it's fixed now.

As for the bug here, it was doing this to me the other day, I think it's just the Javascript not loading in properly. It went away for me after a while, but yeah, clear that cache.

#13 Edited by Amafi (923 posts) -