#1 Posted by bluesun (232 posts) -

#2 Edited by audioBusting (1503 posts) -

I'm having this problem too. I've actually been having a problem with the address bar being stuck on screen even after the page is done loading before this happens, maybe that's related.

#3 Posted by alexisg (379 posts) -

@bluesun: Which iphone and iOS are you on? and is this still happening?

Staff
#4 Posted by bluesun (232 posts) -

@alexisg: Yeah, its the same. I'm on a 4S, latest iOS.

While I'm here, kudos on the new design. It's bangin'. :)

#5 Edited by toastface (106 posts) -

I've got the same thing on my 4s with iOS 6.01 and on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Jellybean in both the stock browser and Chrome.

#6 Edited by CaptPaulBlues (24 posts) -

I have an iPhone 5 running on 6.1.4 and have had the blank page for a few days now too

#7 Edited by audioBusting (1503 posts) -

Oh, forgot to mention that I have an iPhone 4 (not S) with iOS 6.0.1. Still not working.

#8 Posted by Rorie (2857 posts) -

Sorry, seen a few people tweeting about this. Filed a bug, will see if we can figure it out.

Staff
#9 Edited by caska (114 posts) -

Same issue with my iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1.4. I think it might be a week or two now that it hasn't been working for me

Edit: forgot to mention that I've tried in both the latest chrome as well as safari

#10 Posted by Alexander (1721 posts) -

Might be an iOS problem, running fine on Nexus 4, 4.2.

#11 Edited by toastface (106 posts) -

@alexander: I have the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S2 running Jelly Bean (Cyanogenmod) using the stock browser and Chrome, so I don't believe it's restricted to just iOS users.

#12 Posted by Griffinmills (148 posts) -

I don't know if it is related because...

1. I'm on Blackberry

2. My bookmark is for m.giantbomb.com

...but the site was failing for a bit then changed to a 404 message. Too bad they removed the redirect but I'll just edit my bookmark I guess. Maybe it is related somehow though?

#13 Edited by bluesun (232 posts) -

@ltsquigs Re your tweet from the 14th... nothing has changed on iPhone since the OP. Sorry. :(

edit: and now its working. whatever you guys did today, it worked, thanks.

#14 Posted by bluesun (232 posts) -

@rorie: Just a quick update... saw the same thing this morning. However, for some reason, I clicked on the GiantBomb logo and it loaded the page! If someone else who still has this issue can confirm that works for them, thats a workaround for whatever is going on.

#15 Posted by Rorie (2857 posts) -

It might be related to a CSS issue we've been having - I'll see if there's anything else going on. Sorry for the troubles!

Staff