#1 Posted by TyCobb (1973 posts) -

I am not able to comment on one of my blog posts because I have too many in a row (2). The posts are also about 11 hours apart from each other.

It seems like that message should be given if you spammed. In this case, I just commented twice in a row on different days.

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (15136 posts) -

@tycobb: No, its just how the forums are. You can only post up to two messages in a row on a topic/blog ect... then you either have to delete one of your previous posts or someone else has to post before your post allotment is reset.

#3 Posted by TyCobb (1973 posts) -

@demoskinos: Gotcha. Not a big deal. Thanks for letting me know.

#4 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@tycobb: No, its just how the forums are. You can only post up to two messages in a row on a topic/blog ect... then you either have to delete one of your previous posts or someone else has to post before your post allotment is reset.

Yep. I believe we put in this limitation a long time ago to prevent some bad behavior (endless thread bumping by single users, etc.). Hopefully it shouldn't interfere with normal posting very often.

Staff
#5 Posted by jArmAhead (341 posts) -

This is why I really wish they would make it easier to view all pages of a thread without loading different pages. Or just automatically merge messages. It's such a damn pain in the ass to quote across multiple pages.