Trouble becoming a paid member

Rieb20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi, I'm trying to sign up for a years subscription. On the page to put in my credit card info though I can't select the expiration year. Every time I click on it it just goes to the month. It's stuck on the default 2014. I am using an iPad so that might be part of the problem, but I've been strictly using an iPad for years now. Don't know if this a known problem or if there's away around it, but I hope there is because I'd love to support you guys. Also, side question, are there any problems watching live streams with an iPad? I'd still probably end up joining, but it'd be a bummer if I had to wait for the archives to be posted. Oh and I've also tried on my iPhone, but the spinning wheel of years switches back to months as soon as you select it. Thanks in advance!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@rieb20: Sorry for the trouble; it sounds like there might be some kind of frame problem with the yearly selector. I don't have an iPad to test with, but perhaps @alexisg or @mrpibb could try one out and see what the issue is.

Another option for getting a membership would be to use the store option.

I believe the livestream player works correctly on iPads, but I'd have to have someone else confirm that as I don't have one myself.

Sparklehorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm having the same problem using Chrome on a Windows 7 machine. The expiration date drop-down menu doesn't budge. I don't want to go through PayPal to buy a yearly sub.