Tweets not updating Status in my Profile

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TigerClaw

Since the twitter posts are showing on Your Wall, I been noticing that its no longer updating the Status in my profile page. The Status is only updating if you actually submit a post in your profile, Not the other away around.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

If you click on my Profile Page you will know what I mean, There are a couple of tweets and neither of those tweets ever show up in Status.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

known issue that we're fixing soon.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TigerClaw

@mrpibb said:

known issue that we're fixing soon.

Any idea on when we can expect the fix?

rchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tigerclaw

It should be fixed now.

The twitter syncing is done once every 4 hours (because Twitter has an API limit on how many time you can hit them for new tweets) so unfortunately it's not real time but I see your tweets from the past few days up to 5 hours ago are showing up on your Wall.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TigerClaw

@rchen said:

@tigerclaw

It should be fixed now.

The twitter syncing is done once every 4 hours (because Twitter has an API limit on how many time you can hit them for new tweets) so unfortunately it's not real time but I see your tweets from the past few days up to 5 hours ago are showing up on your Wall.

Yeah, But the twitter is not updating the status, That's the thing I'm asking about. If you look at my profile. Its still showing an older status I posted directly from my page. Twitter is supposed to update that, But its not.

rchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By rchen

@tigerclaw: Will look into it. I put in the functionality for it last week and it appears to be working for staff members (looked at jeff and patrickklepek).

Thanks

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TigerClaw
@rchen said:

@tigerclaw: Will look into it. I put in the functionality for it last week and it appears to be working for staff members (looked at jeff and patrickklepek).

Thanks

Ok, I hope it can be fixed soon, There are many twitter posts on my page and non changed that Status which is weird.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TigerClaw

Looks like its been fixed, Just noticed the Status showing the recent tweet.