#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

The first issue is with the video player. As of late I have had strange stuttering and back tracking in the video and having the same audio play before the visuals speed up to catch up. Also adding to that the video quality dropping at random. There is also severe slow down at times.

The second is that all my PMS have the wrong time stamp. 4 hours behind

#2 Posted by RobertSaignant (12 posts) -

I'm having the same issue with the video stuff. (Chrome, win7 64bit).

Also, the audio of the videos that I listen to completion will restart. Not the image, that's replaced by the grey background.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (912 posts) -

Same here also Chrome and Win7

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Still having the bad stuttering issues. Makes viewing videos annoying.

#6 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Bumping thread because of The Last of Us video.

The issue is still around. Mostly having the video play then fully freeze and the audio backpeddle and play up tot he frozen point and then skip a few seconds ahead. Has happened twice 3 mins into The Last of Us video.

Had to stop watching video. It is now skipping ahead seconds.

#7 Edited by IcedWhale (49 posts) -

video plays fine for me on both ipad and PC sounds like it might be a local issue

#8 Posted by Humanity (8809 posts) -

I have this weird thing where the video ends and then start to play again only the screen is grey and I only hear audio

#9 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1009 posts) -

@humanity said:

I have this weird thing where the video ends and then start to play again only the screen is grey and I only hear audio

That's the bug I'm having. Using the Progressive player. Latest version of Chrome on Win7.

#10 Posted by Rorie (2696 posts) -

Any problems you're having aren't due to your connection; they're largely due to Akamai, our content delivery partner, and the way they struggle with our very large video files. I'm told they are going to be moving us into another kind of system that handles large files better - hopefully things will get better soon, but I don't have an ETA on that.

Staff Online