Two recent Quick Looks not on YouTube

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Tweeted to Jason about it over the weekend, but I'm assuming the Tweet got lost in the shuffle. Don't really know where to post this, but the Toukiden Kawami and Burnstar Qls aren't up on Youtube - at least, you can't select the YouTube option from the player.

Given the recent video problems I've been having (ie being unable to stream videos from the site whatsoever without buffering every second or so) and my unhealthy and possibly socially-damaging addiction to all GB content, this is a serious problem.

Any legitimate roadblocks to getting those videos up on YouTube, or did the video robot just break at the right time for them to be forgotten about?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@the_nubster: Hey there,

Not really sure the reason, maybe there's a reason or maybe it was a mistake. Will need @unastrike to comment to know.

As far as your video issue, have you reported videos with issues using the report tool? We are working with Akamai to fix people who may be connected to the wrong nodes.

Thanks.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@jslack: Okay, good to know.

And yeah, I've been keeping up with that report button, hopefully it's helping in some way.