Unable to upload images

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

I get an Internal Server Error in a red banner at the top of the screen whenever I've tried to upload an image, today. I've tried from two separate computers (one Mac OS-X something-or-other, the other Windows 7) in four different browsers (FireFox, IE, Chrome, Safari). This has been occurring all day to my knowledge.

Since I don't see anybody mentioning this anywhere else, I fear that I'm the only one experiencing it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided

I guess you're the only one experiencing it. Then again, I uploaded it through URL. And it's a GIF.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

Looks like uploading from URL will have to be my workaround, because that works. Thanks for the advice.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

I think I've discovered a related bug: I'm trying to caption some images that I've just uploaded, but not only has their order been completely thrown out of whack, but the system seems to have erased them all completely of its own volition.

That last part's better after a hard refresh. Can't say much for the other problem.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@rorie:

The jumbled upload order one is definitely still around. Confirmed as much with some recent screenshots.

Also, did you just @reply me twice in a row?

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

@rorie said:

Are these image upload errors still happening?

Yes, they are happening to me consistently. Upload always fails, copy from URL always works.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@brackynews: Yeah, I think something went funky with a server today; been seeing them myself. Will ping squigs tomorrow if it's still happening.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I've discovered a related bug: I'm trying to caption some images that I've just uploaded, but not only has their order been completely thrown out of whack, but the system seems to have erased them all completely of its own volition.

That last part's better after a hard refresh. Can't say much for the other problem.

I'm still getting this problem. It makes captioning a complete pain.