#1 Posted by ReverendHunt (365 posts) -

I get an Internal Server Error in a red banner at the top of the screen whenever I've tried to upload an image, today. I've tried from two separate computers (one Mac OS-X something-or-other, the other Windows 7) in four different browsers (FireFox, IE, Chrome, Safari). This has been occurring all day to my knowledge.

Since I don't see anybody mentioning this anywhere else, I fear that I'm the only one experiencing it.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I guess you're the only one experiencing it. Then again, I uploaded it through URL. And it's a GIF.

#3 Posted by ReverendHunt (365 posts) -

Looks like uploading from URL will have to be my workaround, because that works. Thanks for the advice.

#4 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I think I've discovered a related bug: I'm trying to caption some images that I've just uploaded, but not only has their order been completely thrown out of whack, but the system seems to have erased them all completely of its own volition.

That last part's better after a hard refresh. Can't say much for the other problem.

#5 Posted by Rorie (3173 posts) -
Staff
#6 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@rorie:

The jumbled upload order one is definitely still around. Confirmed as much with some recent screenshots.

Also, did you just @reply me twice in a row?

#7 Posted by Brackynews (4094 posts) -

@rorie said:

Are these image upload errors still happening?

Yes, they are happening to me consistently. Upload always fails, copy from URL always works.

#8 Posted by Rorie (3173 posts) -

@brackynews: Yeah, I think something went funky with a server today; been seeing them myself. Will ping squigs tomorrow if it's still happening.

Staff
#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I think I've discovered a related bug: I'm trying to caption some images that I've just uploaded, but not only has their order been completely thrown out of whack, but the system seems to have erased them all completely of its own volition.

That last part's better after a hard refresh. Can't say much for the other problem.

I'm still getting this problem. It makes captioning a complete pain.