Unable to View Live/Premium Content

Avatar image for buckaroosamurai
Buckaroosamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've tried 3 different browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and IE, tried my android smartphone and I am unable to view Unprofessional Fridays or see the chat either. The only time I've been able to see the live video is during the 2/15/13 episode when it was streamed via Twitch as well. Adobe is up to date as well as flash.

-Justin

rchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rchen

Hey duder, thanks for the bug,

the page loads but no video and chat is blank?

Are you able to view regular Live streams like TNT?

and finally, which OS / version are you on?

Thanks!

Avatar image for buckaroosamurai
Buckaroosamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Buckaroosamurai

Yes the page loads but the video player is just black and shows 0 people in chat although all the assets for the chat load. I do get a number showing for people watching.

I use 2 computers to access the site. For Unprofessional Friday's I use the work computer and it is running on Windows Xp (I know, I know) and I doubt its the cause. My company does have a filter, however I can watch live Twitch channels and have had no issue streaming any other content on the net. At home its Windows 7 but I'm sure it will work there and will verify on Thursday's TNT.

A couple weeks ago when the was issues with the live stream and you guys had a stream going through Twitch it worked fine, and I was able to view UnProf Friday on the Twitch website, it was only at the giantbomb website where I have an issue watching or chatting.

-Justin