RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RonGalaxy
No Caption Provided

That's being displayed on the top right corner of the site right now. It sounds like a new piece of content that we haven't heard of yet and it leads to a 404, so I'm not sure if it was posted by accident or not. Either way, I'm supremely interested to find out what it is.

Edit: the full link leads me to believe it has something to do with Dan and Alex preparing for the big thing that happened at the GB PAX panel

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Alex and Dan's Pax 2014"

HOT NEWS.

I blame the hacker 4chan.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That's being displayed on the top right corner of the site right now. It sounds like a new piece of content that we haven't heard of yet and it leads to a 404, so I'm not sure if it was posted by accident or not. Either way, I'm supremely interested to find out what it is.

Edit: the full link leads me to believe it has something to do with Dan and Alex preparing for the big thing that happened at the GB PAX panel

I imagine CBSi had to sign off on their dangerous antics so they went to some kind of wrestler training for a day ? I bet that's it. If it is, I get a cookie.

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge said:

@rongalaxy said:
No Caption Provided

I imagine CBSi had to sign off on their dangerous antics so they went to some kind of wrestler training for a day ? I bet that's it. If it is, I get a cookie.

With a cookie you will need some milk. (Hopefully someone gets that reference)

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By citizencoffeecake

Yea this has happened a couple times now.

Edit: The link is working now.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hot giant bomb leaks

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

sravankb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By sravankb

@splodge said:

"Alex and Dan's Pax 2014"

HOT NEWS.

I blame the hacker 4chan.

http://i.imgur.com/gWngBjI.gif

Just watched this. Pretty good stuff. I'm still amazed by how convincing the kick looked at the panel.