User Review Bug

This topic is locked from further discussion.

morecowbell24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 37

#1  Edited By morecowbell24

My two most recent reviews have disappeared from my review page.

They are still on the site and still appear in my summary page.

The tab also shows I've written 19 reviews, but only 17 show up. The missing reviews from the list are for Target Earth and Star Wars Republic Commando.

I can still edit them.

I can now recommend them in addition to the automatic recommendation.

When I click on any review of mine it, the site says I've written 17 reviews and that my last one was for Target Earth, one of the missing reviews.

My average rating shows 17 numbers

They do not show up in either grid or the list format.

In my summary it shows the dates I wrote the reviews were in September, both reviews show the correct dates within the review itself.

I disabled some extensions and tried a different browser, same result.

That's all I can see that may or may not be relevant to the issue. Just noticed it today. If it's magically fixed without a reply here, I'll be sure to post back anyway.

EDIT: My Target Earth Review is back from after entering the edit mode or recommending it, I don't know which. I entered the edit mode but did not submit anything. I will try to repeat the same thing with the Republic Commando review.

EDIT 2: Upon recommending my review again they both appear to be fixed and back in the list. So the issue appears to be resolved. I'll leave this post here in case you guys would like to look into it at all.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

I'm gonna lock this down. This both appears to be solved and we already have a thread for this bug here.