User review for a DLC disapeared and I can't make a new one.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#1 jeanluc  Staff

I noticed my user review for a Dragon Age II DLC is no longer visible anywhere. My profile still says I have 7 reviews but it only shows the 6 others. Today I tried posting a review for the Last of Us DLC Left Behind, and it keeps crashing every time. It simply won't let me make it. Anyone else having this problem? I'm using chrome as my browser.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Yeah, I've been having a similar problem. In fact my user-review for Left Behind still doesn't show up on my reviews tab, despite posting it like 2 days ago. But it does at least existon the site, so... guess that's something.

EDIT: Oh what the shit happened now??? The link doesn't work anymore...

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jeanluc  Staff
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@jeanluc: What do you mean specifically by "it keeps crashing every time?" Have you tried posting it from different browsers to see if that makes a difference? I was having an issue with posting user reviews this morning but it turns out it was a Chrome extension (Imagus, specifically) that was screwing it up.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jeanluc  Staff

@rorie: I'll put in the review, get everything all setup, click "create", the page will start to load, then crash. I'll hit refresh and it won't have gone though and I have to put everything in again. I've tried this on internet explorer as well with the same results.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@jeanluc: I'm not quite sure what you mean by "crash," I guess. What error message are you getting? Does the entire browser crash and exit? Can you take a screenshot of what happens?

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jeanluc  Staff

@rorie: This is what happens when I try to post.

No Caption Provided

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee

@jeanluc: By the by, in case you haven't already found out, but your review has actually been posted. Multiple times in fact lol. All of your attempts must have still actually gone into effect, however because of how currently fucked user-reviews are on here, you were unfortunately oblivious to it. Yours also don't appear to show up on your profile's review tab, either.

Hopefully the link I provided there works, but if not select the ''DLC: The Last of Us: Left Behind'' category in the user-reviews section and you'll see what I mean.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jeanluc  Staff

@yummylee: Really?! Oh man I was worried that might have happened but because they never showed up in my profile review tab like you said I never noticed. I'll go delete the duplicates right away. Thanks!