Video does not work at all

roughneck117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

So, I have a weird problem with the videos on this site. The play button just doesnt show up anymore. So, I cant start a video or anything. Screenshot to the side. This is the page where the video would normally be embiggened and have the play button on the screen.

Seems like a specific problem. Anyone have a solution or know why this is happening?

kylenalepa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kylenalepa

Weird. What's your browser? Does the issue occur in a different browser? What about an Incognito/Private window of your preferred browser? Any AdBlock extensions you can disable on Giant Bomb to see if that makes any difference?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@roughneck117: Try turning off your adblocker. After it loads, try turning it back on. LMK.

Krutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Having the same issue with play button not showing up on IOS Safari (IPhone 6 Plus) it's been doing it for the last month or so. Tried with ad blocker and without, makes no difference, tried resetting browser, also makes no difference. Works on Chrome.

TheWyotee93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I've had this issue for a while on Chrome. Allow adblock on their domain and reload as mentioned above. It works