Video Maximizing Problem

ReaganStein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On a mac using chrome maximizing videos leads to massive white bars at the bottom and when exiting full screen the video breaks and goes way outside the player to the right. Seems to fix if I mess with embiggen and debiggening a bunch but it breaks nonstop. I didn't see anything about this in the known bugs or issues thread.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Can you take a screenshot of what this looks like and embed it here?

ReaganStein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sometimes the bar is white, this time it was grey. Doesn't appear I can get the video player to break out the right side at the moment (it seems to be random). But basically whenever coming back from full screen and the video is on the debiggened size (with the video still playing) the video seems to just stay the full screen size with the bottom left corner matched up like it should be and the rest running way off the screen.

ReaganStein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReaganStein

It seems like when fullscreen is working the bar appears like that originally and then the video auto-resizes to get rid of it and fill the whole screen within a second.

The aforementioned video running out of the window that I cannot reproduce right now looks like the picture posted in this thread.